skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
SBCC Bite Size reviews
Short bite size book reviews written to attract students
Saturday, October 27, 2012
I,Tituba, the black witch of Salem by Maryse Conde
Respect! absolute honor and recognition is reflected in Maryse Conde's novel - I, Tituba, Black Witch of Salem.
more to come.....
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
►
2014
(2)
►
March
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2013
(7)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
October
(3)
▼
2012
(3)
►
December
(2)
▼
October
(1)
I,Tituba, the black witch of Salem by Maryse Conde
►
2011
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
2010
(13)
►
October
(6)
►
January
(7)
►
2009
(8)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(2)
►
April
(4)
►
January
(1)
Contributors
Anita
Lou Spaventa
Monica
TLC
Unknown
ljs
No comments:
Post a Comment